The Board of Directors
The board consists of four members:
- Director General Erland Kolding Nielsen, head of the institution
- Deputy Director General Steen Bille Larsen, head of the National Library
- Deputy Director General Michael Cotta-Schønberg, head of Copenhagen University Library
- Deputy Director General Birte Christensen-Dalsgaard, head of Information Technology Services
- Deputy Director General Bodil Henriksen, head of the administrative and technical areas and research.
The Board of Directors is the top leadership team of the Royal Library and has responsibility for the major divisions assigned in the organizational plan to the individual member of the board.