Food and beverages at Victor Albecks Vej, Aarhus
Enjoy a delightful meal in our canteen. You can get fresh breakfast, tasty lunch or a small snack.
Our canteen offers a wide selection of hot meals, delicious salads, street food, sandwiches, and several cakes. In our cafe, you can purchase coffee and tea.
Saturday brunch is from 10 am - 1 pm.
75 DKK for adults, children under 12 years half price.
It is not possible to reserve a table.
- Soft-boiled organic eggs
- Scrambled eggs with chives
- Roasted potatoes
- Bacon and brunch sausages
- Baked beans
- Warm liver pate
- Different cheeses from Thise dairy
- Cold cuts from Grambogaard and others
- Yogurt and vegan with various toppings and crunch
- Thinly sliced chocolate
- American pancakes
- Heart waffles with icing sugar
- Croissants with and without chocolate and cream
- Danish pastry with raspberries, cream, stewed berries and fruit
- Cinnamon rolls and pecan slices
- Organic bread and rye bread
- Crispbread and toast
- Lots of fruit
- Organic coffee and tea
- Organic juice
- Energy shots
The cafe is located on the ground floor. In the cafe you'll find a wide selection of newspapers and journals, and you can purchase coffee and tea at our unmanned coffee shop. If the coffee shop is short on milk or such, please contact the staff at the canteen. Regarding any other problems, please call our supplier JDE-kaffe on +45 7931 3826.
You are welcome to enjoy your own food at the tables in the hall. Refrigerators for storing packed lunches and access to boiling water are on the first floor next to Stilheden 1.
Tænkepausen (Pause for thought) in the basement is equipped with a kitchenette, refrigerators, microwave ovens and quookers for free use.