Skip to main content
- You are allowed to use your own camera to photograph our material within the limitations set forth by:
a) the physical condition of the material
b) the Copyright Act
c) the Archives Act
d) provisos, if any.
- Photography with your own camera is allowed in our reading rooms after prior permission from the reading room attendant. Photography of reading room users or staff is not allowed.
- Photography must take place within the specified area. The camera must be in silent mode. Noisy behaviour and the use of flash units and tripods are not allowed. Use of scanners is not allowed.
- When photographing, users must follow the general instructions, regarding the handling of material (use of gloves, book cradle etc.), provided in connection with the delivery of ordered material.
- Our staff are at all times authorised to stop or prohibit photography, referring to the peace of work of other users, condition of the material, safety measures or similar.
- The user is responsible for referring correctly and unequivocally to the material and for mentioning that the material is located in our collections.