We have gradually reopened several of our reading rooms, services such as print and copy as well as the option to buy food and beverages. However, a few things are still missing.
For the time being we're still not able to offer the following services. We hope you will understand.
- personal guidance
- group rooms and study areas where you can work in groups
- access to Tænkepausen in the lower floor at Victor Albecks Vej, Aarhus
- The Old Reading Room, The Black Diamond, Copenhagen
- access to the physical collection of The Administrative Library
The Big Reading Room at Victor Albecks Vej, Aarhus is closed during weeks 27-28-29 due to renovation, but it reopens in week 30.
Please notice that we have reduced the number of seats for studying in the reading rooms, and you should also expect access to fewer computers, printers and photocopiers than usual.
Remember to check our opening hours before leaving home.
We continue to follow and adhere the recommendations of the health authorities for our employees and users as we reopen access to our buildings and services.
Loans and returns
You can collect and return books and journals at the following locations:
- Victor Albecks Vej, Aarhus
- Den Sorte Diamant, Søren Kirkegaards Plads, Copenhagen
- Danmarks Kunstbibliotek, Nyhavn, Copenhagen
You can also collect and return books and journals at one of our university library locations in Aarhus, Copenhagen or Roskilde.
Check the opening hours for the university libraries:
Even if our services are almost back to normal, you still have to remember that all material must be reserved online before you collect it. You do this by searching for and reserving the material you’re interested in on our website, just as you did before the close down. We will notify you by email when your material is ready for you.