- Title: Dādistān-ē Dīnīk ; Title: Rivāyat ; Title: Mānūshtshīhar ; Title: Zād-sparam
- Resource type: text (manuscript)
Size:25,5 x 17,9 x 4 cm.
Script (detailed):with high-lights in green and red
Place of origin:[s.l.]
Country of origin:ir
Shelf mark:Cod. Iran 35
- Collection: The Oriental Collection
- Comment: According to N. L. Westergaard (1815-1878), the manuscript (incomplete) was copied in 1572.
- Purchased in Kirmān (Kermān), Iran by N. L. Westergaard in 1843.
- Letter on "Dadistani divi" from Edward William West (1824-1905) dated to June 4th 1878 is attached in the beginning of the book.