Literature Searches for a Fee
Copenhagen University Library and Information Service (CULIS)
CULIS performs literature searches (mainly for journal articles) in our subject areas.
- The library creates the search strategy from the information on the topic and what it will be used for provided by the customer.
- The search result is a reference list - not the articles themselves.
- The references in your literature list will normally include the title, author, source and when available an abstract.
Price per database for up to 30 minutes of searching and 100 references is 225 DKK. (exclusive Danish VAT). Customers will be contacted in advance if the price is will be higher than 225 DKK per bibliographic database.
The base price is 6000 DKK (exclusive Danish VAT) and includes search strategy creation, planning and delivery of search results once a month for 12 months.
Continued subscriptions cost 4000 DKK / year (exclusive Danish VAT) unless there are significant changes.
The National Library
The National Library offers a range of topic searches, research assistance, etc.
- The hourly fee is 430 DKK (exclusive Danish VAT) or 537,50DKK (inclusive Danish VAT)
- Express inquiries can be performed for a 50% surcharge