- CUL City (Study Room)
- CUL North (Reading Room A)
- CUL South
- CUL Slotsholmen (Reading Room East and Reading Room North)
However the reader's desks in the Reading Room West and in the Centres in The Black Diamond are reserved for users who have ordered materials which only may be used in the reading rooms.
Special reader's desks for students writing their thesis at Copenhagen University
Are you a student at Copenhagen University writing your thesis you can apply for a special reader's desk with a cupboard or for a locker. At the moment there are 29 reader's desks and 65 lockers.
For further information please contact the staff at the library.
Lockers for students at KU
- Students writing their thesis (candidat) can borrow a locker for 6 months
- Other students can borrow a locker for 2 months
- Only students at the University of Copenhagen can borrow long term lockers
- All of the study areas are first come, first serve and can’t be reserved
CUL The Black Diamond
The Research Reading Room West at Slotsholmen
All materials only for use in the reading room must be used in Reading Room West
Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences
Number of lockers which can be reserved in REX: appr. 80.