Lockers and Study AreasLast update: 07-06-2010 10:21 AM
Thesis and study lockers for students at the University of Copenhagen
Students at the University of Copenhagen can reserve and borrow a locker. If you are writing your thesis, you can borrow a locker for 6 months, all other students can borrow a locker for 2 months at a time.
The Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences has 33 lockers that can be reserved in REX.
How do I reserve a locker?
- Choose a locker at your faculty library
- Enter the time period you are interested in.
- If there are no lockers available, and you have provided your email adress, we'll send you a message as soon as one becomes availiable. Please note that you can't choose a specific locker. You will receive the first locker available, as this reduces the waiting time.
- When there is a locker availiable, you will receive a message informing you that it is available the following day after 2pm. Contact the circulation desk to pick up your key within 8 days.
- Remember to bring your University ID.
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The library assumes no responsibilty for the materials stored in the lockers.
If you lose your key or don't return your it when your lending period has expired, you will be subject to a fee of 350 DKK.
There are also lockers for daily use at all of our library locations. Please bring a 10DKK coin which will be returned to you when you empty the locker. The lockers are emptied each evening.
The old reading room located on the left side of the stairway into the Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences has 91 individual desks. Silence must be observed in this room and desks cannot be shared.
There is a group study area located on the right side of the of the stairway into the Faculty Library of Natural and Health Sciences. There is room for 75 students, speaking is allowed and tables and chairs may be moved to suit your study groups needs.
There is a study environment within the open stacks with room for 274 students. There are both individual and group study areas. Most of the individual study areas are in the Quiet Study Rooms located on both sides of the lower floor.