Manuscript databases and catalogues
Aquisitions 1924-87 gives a short overview of the acquisitions from this period .
The Letter Base registers letters in the different collections received before 1988 .
DANPA. The National Data Base of Private Archives registers material in other archives and libraries.
The Manuscript Department's catalogues are placed in the reading room of the Center for Manuscripts & Rare Books:
- Alphabetical catalogue of the collections until c. 1990
- Alphabetical catalogue of the collections of the University Library, transferred to the Royal Library in1938
- Alphabetical catalogue of handwritten Danica in other libraries in Denmark and abroad
- A large collection of catalogues and registers of larger collections and archives
- A number of printed catalogues of the Manuscript Department's collections and documents of which most are available online.
Printed catalogues online: